From September 2010 to January 2011, the Unconventional Book Tour stopped in 63 cities—every U.S. state and Canadian province. Thanks to everyone who came out!
Here is the original tour schedule.
Here are photos from 20 of the stops.
Here is a short documentary.
You can still get the book from any of the links on the left. If you enjoy it, help us out by telling your friends or leaving a review—both actions are greatly appreciated.
Chris’s second book (working title: The $100 Startup) will launch worldwide in May 2012. Everyone asked… how will you top the first tour?
Naturally, we have an answer: in May 2012, Chris and friends will kick off the world’s first 7-continent book tour. We’re going global!
Stops will include:
- 25+ cities in the U.S. and Canada
- Several stops that are selected and hosted by readers
- Australia (for some reason, Chris has never been there)
- Asia, Africa, and Europe (exact stops to be determined)
- Antarctica (first-ever author event)
All events will be free, fun, and yes… there will be cupcakes.
We’ll begin planning the tour in early 2012, and would love to have you involved. Until then, read Chris’s blog for the latest news.